make the difference - no matter the endeavor
"Vision is the art of seeing the invisible"
BRINGING CREATIVE VISION TO LIFE
Transforming a vision from concept to reality and giving life to a room is my passion.
Appreciative of my Texan grandmothers style and influence early in life, I inherited and later nurtured a talent for creating unique environments to inspire and convey my clients wishes as well as suit their individual tastes and lifestyles.
A graduate of the New York School of Interior Design, my professional experience includes over 20 years designing interiors
Past Projects and Accolades
- 2016 DC Design House Benefiting Children's National Medical Center
- 2016 Named to Luxe Magazine Gold List
- Finalist at the Moffly Media A-List Awards in Fairfield County Connecticut
- Conceptualized a luxury Petite Trianon hen house for the 2013
Neiman Marcus Christmas book
- Featured in Huffington Post, Dering Hall, Curbed, The Editor at Large, Opulence magazine, House of Turquoise, DC by Design, Stylebeat, Luxe magazine, Home and Design magazine, At Home in Fairfield County and DC Modern Luxury
Join us at our retail shop and design studio pictured below located at 15 East Washington Street in Historic Downtown Middleburg Virginia or visit our website at www.atelierdesignanddecor.com